I want to inspire. I want to change. I want to embrace. I want to make. I want to explore. I want to love. I want to cry. I want to feel. I want to experience. I want to heal. I want to hope. I want to see.
I want to leave a mark.
“A thought is a hard thing to control.”
Girl, Interrupted (1999)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
“The most important thing you can give someone is your attention.”
my psychology professor (via foxgrl)
“There is nothing prettier than a city at 5 AM with its empty streets and cold wind”
Unknown (via crossingcolors)